Skip to main content

Eden Hazard Inducted Into Premier League Hall of Fame

Chelsea and Belgian legend Eden Hazard has officially been inducted into the English Premier League Hall of Fame, joining an elite group of football greats on Tuesday, October 29, 2025.

Hazard, celebrated for his dazzling dribbles and creative brilliance, becomes the 26th player to receive the prestigious honour. He joins fellow 2025 inductee Gary Neville, both recognized for their lasting impact on the league since its inception in 1992.

During his seven seasons at Chelsea, Hazard became one of the club’s most influential figures, helping the Blues secure two Premier League titles. He was named Premier League Player of the Season in 2014/15 and won Chelsea’s Player of the Season award four times — a testament to his consistency and magic on the pitch.

Reflecting on the recognition, the 34-year-old expressed deep gratitude and humility.

“I grew up playing football for fun with my brothers, but my dream was always to play at the highest level,” Hazard said. “It means a lot to join the Premier League Hall of Fame. I’m proud to be part of this group — I think we could make a good squad!

“I just wanted to have fun and entertain the fans who paid to watch. Being recognised in this way is special for me and my family. My parents were both footballers, and now my children love the game too.”

Former Chelsea manager José Mourinho, who coached Hazard to Premier League glory in 2014/15, congratulated his former player in a heartfelt message.

“Eden, congratulations on joining the Premier League Hall of Fame. You belong there. You are one of the most amazing players I’ve ever worked with, and of course, you have to be there. Thank you for helping me win my last Premier League title!” Mourinho said.

Hazard joined Chelsea from Lille in 2012 and quickly became one of the league’s most electrifying talents. Across 245 Premier League appearances, he scored 85 goals and provided 54 assists, leaving fans in awe with his quick feet, balance, and instinctive flair.

His induction cements his legacy as one of the Premier League’s all-time great entertainers — a player who defined an era with artistry, confidence, and unmatched creativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugandan Diplomat Speaks Out After DNA Test Reveals Shocking Family Truth

Chris Rugari, a Ugandan diplomat and Zimbabwe's Consular General to Uganda, has broken his silence after a DNA test revealed that two of his three eldest children are not biologically his. Rugari, who married Joline Kanoheri in 2008, had believed he had a happy and faithful marriage. However, the discovery in September 2023 changed everything. 2008 : Chris Rugari and Joline Kanoheri got married. 2010 : Their first child was born, followed by two more in 2013 and 2015. 2022 and 2024 : Two more children were born, with the last one's birth certificate not signed by Rugari due to emerging paternity issues. Rugari described his relationship with Kanoheri as wonderful and conflict-free, with him actively involved in the children's lives. He signed their birth certificates, took them for immunization, bathed them, cooked for them, and financially supported their education. However, the DNA test results revealed a shocking truth about the first three children. Tragedy struck when...

Lagos Woman Missing After Message About Wrong Car

A Nigerian man, Mayor Johnson, has raised an alarm about the disappearance of his sister, Esther, in Lagos State. Esther was supposed to travel from Ajah to Epe to stay with a family friend in preparation for her JAMB exam. According to Johnson, Esther sent a disturbing message to her other sister, stating that she was "scared, feeling sleepy, her eyes itchy, and might have boarded the wrong car." The message was sent on Thursday, April 24, 2025, around 1 pm, and since then, there has been no contact from her.  Johnson is frantically searching for his sister, who was supposed to arrive at her destination to prepare for her JAMB exam scheduled for Friday. The family is worried about Esther's safety, and Johnson is appealing for help to locate her. 

Mother Disowns 16-Year-Old Daughter Over Leaked Intimate Videos

A mother of four, Mrs. Chinasa, has disowned her 16-year-old daughter, Mmesoma, for leaking her intimate videos with a lover to her husband. The videos were allegedly sent to Chinasa's ex-husband, who then shared them with her friends and acquaintances, causing Chinasa immense shame and ridicule. According to sources, Chinasa had created the intimate videos with her lover to keep their emotions aflame during his absence. However, her children had access to her phone, and Mmesoma stumbled upon the videos and forwarded them to her father. The ex-husband then used the videos to ridicule and humiliate Chinasa. Chinasa has vowed to never acknowledge Mmesoma as her daughter again, citing the betrayal of trust and the shame brought upon her as a mother. "I regret ever having Mmesoma as my daughter. She has brought shame to me, and I will no longer acknowledge her as my own," Chinasa said. She fears that Mmesoma's actions may have long-term consequences and that her own grand...