Skip to main content

Dark New Details in D4vd Case: Private Investigator Speaks Out

                 

The mystery surrounding the tragic death of 14-year-old Celeste Rivas Hernandez just took an unsettling turn.

A private investigator hired to look into how the missing teen ended up dead in the trunk of singer D4vd’s abandoned Tesla has now revealed disturbing details about what he says was found inside the musician’s Los Angeles mansion.

According to Steve Fischer, the investigator, police seized several strange and “sadistic”-looking items from the $4.1 million Hollywood Hills home that D4vd real name David Anthony Burke had been living in before the shocking discovery.

Fischer told Daily Mail that he found heavy-duty tools and machinery “you’d never need in a Hollywood Hills home”, along with prescription painkillers and what appeared to be drug-related paraphernalia. Some of the equipment was reportedly still in shipping boxes, as if it had just been delivered.

“There were multiple of these items that could all be used together,” Fischer said. “You’d be more likely to find them on a farm.”

Celeste’s decomposed body was found on September 8, nearly a year after she was reported missing from Lake Elsinore, California. Her remains were discovered in a Tesla registered to D4vd, which had been impounded after being left abandoned.

So far, police have not named any suspects, and the case is officially being treated as a death investigation, not a homicide. Autopsy and toxicology reports are still pending.

Fischer says surveillance footage shows the Tesla being moved for the last time on July 29 the very day D4vd allegedly left for San Francisco to start his Withered World tour.

Around that same time, neighbors told reporters they had seen a young girl, believed to be Celeste, sitting alone on the curb outside the house “as if waiting for someone to let her in.”

Following the discovery of Celeste’s body, members of D4vd’s inner circle reportedly began unfollowing each other and deleting old photos of the singer from social media.

Meanwhile, D4vd has stayed completely silent. He quietly canceled the rest of his world tour, and his team hasn’t issued any statements since the investigation began.

  • LAPD says the investigation is ongoing.
  • No arrests have been made. 
  • The cause of death is still undetermined.
  • It’s unclear how or if D4vd personally knew Celeste.

This case has shocked fans around the world. D4vd, known for viral songs like Here With Me and Romantic Homicide, built a career on deeply emotional lyrics but now, his name is tied to a real-life tragedy that seems to grow darker by the day.

Until police release the full autopsy report, everything remains speculation. Still, the details emerging from the mansion and the unanswered questions surrounding Celeste’s final months have left many demanding accountability and transparency.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugandan Diplomat Speaks Out After DNA Test Reveals Shocking Family Truth

Chris Rugari, a Ugandan diplomat and Zimbabwe's Consular General to Uganda, has broken his silence after a DNA test revealed that two of his three eldest children are not biologically his. Rugari, who married Joline Kanoheri in 2008, had believed he had a happy and faithful marriage. However, the discovery in September 2023 changed everything. 2008 : Chris Rugari and Joline Kanoheri got married. 2010 : Their first child was born, followed by two more in 2013 and 2015. 2022 and 2024 : Two more children were born, with the last one's birth certificate not signed by Rugari due to emerging paternity issues. Rugari described his relationship with Kanoheri as wonderful and conflict-free, with him actively involved in the children's lives. He signed their birth certificates, took them for immunization, bathed them, cooked for them, and financially supported their education. However, the DNA test results revealed a shocking truth about the first three children. Tragedy struck when...

Lagos Woman Missing After Message About Wrong Car

A Nigerian man, Mayor Johnson, has raised an alarm about the disappearance of his sister, Esther, in Lagos State. Esther was supposed to travel from Ajah to Epe to stay with a family friend in preparation for her JAMB exam. According to Johnson, Esther sent a disturbing message to her other sister, stating that she was "scared, feeling sleepy, her eyes itchy, and might have boarded the wrong car." The message was sent on Thursday, April 24, 2025, around 1 pm, and since then, there has been no contact from her.  Johnson is frantically searching for his sister, who was supposed to arrive at her destination to prepare for her JAMB exam scheduled for Friday. The family is worried about Esther's safety, and Johnson is appealing for help to locate her. 

Mother Disowns 16-Year-Old Daughter Over Leaked Intimate Videos

A mother of four, Mrs. Chinasa, has disowned her 16-year-old daughter, Mmesoma, for leaking her intimate videos with a lover to her husband. The videos were allegedly sent to Chinasa's ex-husband, who then shared them with her friends and acquaintances, causing Chinasa immense shame and ridicule. According to sources, Chinasa had created the intimate videos with her lover to keep their emotions aflame during his absence. However, her children had access to her phone, and Mmesoma stumbled upon the videos and forwarded them to her father. The ex-husband then used the videos to ridicule and humiliate Chinasa. Chinasa has vowed to never acknowledge Mmesoma as her daughter again, citing the betrayal of trust and the shame brought upon her as a mother. "I regret ever having Mmesoma as my daughter. She has brought shame to me, and I will no longer acknowledge her as my own," Chinasa said. She fears that Mmesoma's actions may have long-term consequences and that her own grand...